We are passionate about helping our people to achieve their potential. When our people achieve their best, we can help our clients achieve their best too. At KHR, we believe that our continued lies in team work, diversity and the opportunity develop and group. We are confident that we can provide you with range of opportunities to meet your career goals and needs.
We are a Chartered Accountants that believe in the enhancement of our clients’ enterprise value as our main challenge. We do have opportunities from time to time for enthusiastic self-starters with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to pursue challenging career with us in the following positions :
– To assist the Tax Seniors to prepare the tax computation and advisory assignment.
– Liaising with clients and Inland Revenue Officer on tax maters.
– Degree in Accountancy or Finance with minimum of 3.0 CGPA.
– Good command of English and must be able to effectively communicate with all level of the Firm’s personnel.
– Display an initiative to improve the job and increased responsibilities.
– To lead the team and manage a diverse portfolio of clients for tax and advisory assignments.
– To build relationships with our clients by ensuring high service standards.
– Liaising with Inland Revenue Officer on tax maters.
– Degree in Accountancy or Finance with a minimum of 3.0 CGPA.
– A minimum of 2 years experience in tax practice.
– Currently holding or pursuing professional accountancy qualifications.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Possess good leadership qualities to support of the Firm’s vision as preferred business advisor.
Please send your complete resume and details to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also post your application to:
Internal Business Services Department,
Khairuddin Hasyudeen & Razi,
B-5-7 Megan Avenue ll,
12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur